File explorer is an essential tool to see hidden files or folder in a mobile. Sometimes you just need to hide or protect some personal important file from your friends. Or you want to find out any hidden virus file in your phone. Certainly this software will help you to do that. File Explorer is a freeware utility for Java J2ME mobile devices that lets you protect files by making them Invisible/Hidden on your MIDP 2.0 compatible Smartphone.
How to make a file visible/invisible:
1. Download the application. This is a direct download link, you can download it in your mobile directly.
2. Open file explorer.
3. You can see the hidden or invisible files or folders as it is in Blue color. To make a folder or file hidden select it. Suppose we want to Hide the “hide it” folder.
4. Go to Options. Select Hide/Unhide.
5. The folder will be hidden.Now see the “Hide it” folders color has changed to blue. This is a hidden folder.
You can also hide or unhide a image or video file just by this simple process. Since it is a Java application, you may need allow applications to make changes in memory card.
In a previous post i have show you to How to Hide or Protect Any Folder in Your Mobile Without Software. By this process the hidden file will be visible inn computer. But if you hide folder by file explorer the hidden folder attributes will changed to “hidden”.
Top 5 Search Terms
- file hide
- file hide jar software mobile
- unhide folder software
- hide/unhide jar